Friday, April 24

what a hiatus

It's certainly been a long time since my last post, but I thought I might mention that I have received my brown belt with a rank of 2-kyu. Having a little color around your waist feels good, and while ostensibly it shouldn't affect my Aikido, I do find that I've gained a bit of confidence on the mat.

Since the test a few weeks ago, we've been preparing for our dojo's enbu (exhibition). We have less students participating than last year, but it should still be a good presentation. With that being said, I'm looking forward to returning to regular training without a test or anything looming ahead on the calendar.

Osu!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!